Terms Used By Reviewers of Anime ————————————-
1) Fluff - Another word for a BS time filler in an anime.
2) Wack - A better word to use, than the traditional four letter word that begins with the letter S. Oh, do not forget to add the ‘ty’ at the end.
3) Interesting - Yeah sure, it caught my attention for 2 seconds only.
4) Amazing - To the point that I was sleeping.
5) Awesome - Another word for cool. Something being awesome means that something else in it is awful.
6) Killer - Double meaning. Could mean good or bad according to the use of it.
7) Good - Below average, had no better word to use, my vocabulary sucks.
8) Bad - Really below average, my vocabulary really sucks.
9) ‘Name a company’ within the review - Free advertising and ‘Wipe that unknown brown substance off your upper lip.’
10) Oppose fansubs within the review - Shut up! You are probably reviewing with some fansubbed material right now.
11) I don’t know… - Why are you even reviewing? Idiot.
Main Idea of this Rant?! - Fun terms used by all anime reviewers!!!!
Closing Statement(s) - Haha, I am just kidding about everything. The only actual terms and definition are “Fluff” and “Wack.” As for all the others, I was just trying to have some fun, so take lightly of it. I am sure that I have probably committed into using some of those terms listed above. I wrote these terms to make fun of myself and no one else in particular. ^_^;;. Do not be offended if you use any of those things heh.